Production and Manufacturing
2002-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
As the Regional Director, Beverage - Midwest you will oversee and manage relations between Nutrabolt and the Regional Retail Account partners, as well as Nutrabolt and the DSD Distributor Partners in the Midwest. You will report to the Divisional VP of Beverage Sales – East and will be responsible for carrying out the tactical strategies laid out by the executive team. This position requires 60% travel as you will be responsible for assessing each market and outlining our areas of opportunity from a tactical perspective.
Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
Day in the Life of:
- You will offer a hybrid role that is split between Regional Account call sales and Distributor Partner Management.
- You will offer product training and support for our retail partners, along with the building and maintaining of personal relations that we attempt to leverage to influence sales, on hands, etc.
- You will manage and directs a sales team (as we add people) to achieve sales and profit goals within a region.
- You will manages multiple districts within a region and adjusts sales goals and procedures as appropriate for each district.
- You design and recommend sales programs and set short- and long-term sales strategies.
- You will evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- You will help guide and give direction to each Regional Sales Manager & their Area Sales Managers to try and maximize our efficiency and ensuring the best outreach to our retail partners we can offer.
- You will make Regional Account Sales Calls during key seasonal selling windows and follow up to completion all set up documentation to get into these chains, manage promotional schedules and spend associated with each to the budgetary guidelines.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Emphasize excellence and encourage high energy level
- Proven negotiation skills
- Creativity and problem solving abilities
- Sales planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a team
- Data driven
- Pre-existing good working relationship with DPs of choice a strong plus
- Must live near a major airport
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.