Position Open - Posted Tuesday, August 7th 2018
Production Manager, ChocolateNapa CA Senior Level Full Time Production
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: 85-90
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: General Manager, Consumer Food Products
- Number of Reports: 5- 10
About The Position
Thomas Keller, world renowned Chef, has partnered with Armando Manni to launch an innovative line of bean-to-bar chocolate made with Manni Extra Virgin Olive Oil in place of cocoa butter. We work with some of the finest cocoa beans in the world in a custom, artisanal production facility. We now need your capabilities to efficiently manage and grow our production.
Our manufacturing start-up in Napa is seeking a skilled Production Manager to oversee all elements of the Chocolate production facility. You will be responsible for all aspects of production assisting in the maturing of our processing, ensuring our products exceed our quality standards and our production elements are aligned with our sales activities.
In this capacity, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing the overall day to day operations of the production plant, including management of multiple shifts.
- Documenting our production processes and internal quality controls
- Developing and managing a preventative maintenance system
- Leading the production elements including scheduling, staffing, shipping and logistics
- Coordinating the flow of raw materials for production and inventory management.
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, quality rich environment – one who can work independently and is organized in their approach.
Bring your leadership, organizational and communication skills, along with 5-7 years previous applicable experience; preferably in a food production facility; experience in documenting production processes and establishing systems is preferred. This position is based out of Napa, CA.