Other, Manufacturer, and Supplier
2010-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Repurpose, Inc. was founded in 2010 with a mission to reduce single-use plastics in our environment. We are a team of eco-entrepreneurs with a passion for spreading awareness of the perils of plastic to our oceans and offering consumers solutions with our products, which are available at over 15,000+ grocery stores across the nation. We have ranked among the top 500 of Inc’s fastest growing private companies.
We’re headquartered in sunny LA. We're passionate individuals working in a fast-paced environment offering competitive health benefits, unlimited PTO, and quarterly team wellness events. Our company is growing quickly and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
The Operations Manager will play a critical role in overseeing the entire planning, supply chain, co-manufacturing and logistics infrastructure for Repurpose encompassing a robust DTC platform and multi-channel retail expansion.
The role not only demands a seasoned strategic lens, but also a tactical team player willing to roll up their sleeve and dive into the weeds. It will require a mix of proactive analysis and strategic development, as well as cross-functional leadership and excellent project management.
He or she will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our company moving forward with precision and proactive measures.
You will report to the Director of Operations. You will be the stakeholder of a range of vital responsibilities under the operations umbrella including:
- Develop and manage demand plan based on business trends
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop mitigation plans
- Maintain and Implement BOMs in inventory management system
- Co-manufacturing relationship management
- Inventory management across different sales channels
- Process direct retailers and distributor POs, generate sales orders and send all sales orders to main co-manufacturer; ensure revenue is recognized for outstanding POs
- Manage relationships with all vendors/suppliers to manage supply, negotiate pricing, and effectively balance run rate and inventory position
- Manage coordination and communication with carrier partners & shippers/receivers
Who you are:
- Passionate about our mission to reduce single-use plastics in our environment
- Demonstrates knowledge of technical and operational logistics and supply chain.
- Adaptable. Both a team player and an independent worker
- Results-oriented self-starter who shows initiative and is a natural problem solver
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and deadline driven
- Skilled in Excel and Software
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing logistics for CPG products
- Experience reviewing and interacting with company financials
- Strategic vision paired with tactical attitude and ability
- Strong analytical, financial and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player
- Capacity to thrive in an agile, fast paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance for our employees. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. To show our commitment to our environment and community, each quarter we take a day to give-back volunteer our time and efforts to a cause which our employees are passionate about. We also take the 1st Friday of each month to close our laptops early and let our hair down with a fun group activity. Plus, you get to work in a completely innovative space – the La Kretz Innovation Campus. The campus hosts the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator, which is a hub in the Arts District for green technology.
- Reports To COO & Director of Operations
- Direct Reports 1-3