Position Open - Posted Tuesday, June 26th 2018
Graphic DesignerStamford Connecticut Mid-Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
About The Position
At Saffron Road we believe that our purpose is to inspire and connect people through a shared love of ethical, premium World Cuisine.
We are now seeking a creative and collaborative design professional to join our Marketing Team. Your primary focus will be to support all graphic/visual needs of the company, with heavy emphasis on food packaging, design, and ideation. The ideal candidate has minimum 2-4 years experience designing for web and print media, will be passionate about design and willing to collaborate. Experience with packaging for a natural foods or beverage brand a plus, as well as working knowledge of NLEA and FPO requirements of FDA, USDA, GFCO or Non-GMO Project.
You will work with directly with the Marketing Director on a variety of projects to support our visual identity to consumers and trade. Projects will range from business cards, to social media content, to trade show banners, website graphics, swag give-a-ways, advertising, other collateral materials, and package updates, proofing, color checking.
Be part of an exciting, creative, and fast paced environment and leverage your design skills in joining a company that has strong momentum.
• portfolio of work• thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign • skills in other Adobe programs, photography/video/html/css/js/UX experience is a bonus• knowledge of Microsoft Office and Apple iWork including Outlook/Mail, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel/Numbers, and Word/Pages
Additional Preferred Skills:
• BFA in Design• 2-4 years of experience at a design studio, agency, or in-house design department• self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a quick learner• ability to work in a timely manner, make deadlines• take creative direction, and collaborate•excellent planning and organizational skills• ability to communicate at a high level with other team members and vendors verbally and via email