Position Open - Posted Thursday, July 26th 2018
Graphic Design InternNew York New York Entry Level Internship Marketing
- Employment Type: Internship
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking a hard-working and creative Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about our brand to join our Marketing team in New York. As the Graphic Design Intern you will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a company focused on the CPG space. All interns receive hands-on mentoring and training.
Internships are unpaid, and last for three months.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You'll assist in design and creation of engaging summit content from start to finish.
- You'll tell the stories of founders who have built businesses with massive value.
- You'll develop your talent to better execute on creative content production and storytelling.
- You'll learn in accordance with internship and course goals.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
- You must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads (within one year) will also be considered.
- You're familiar with designing in Keynote.
- You have strong graphic design and content creation skills
- You have strong written and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to intern for 15-30 hours per week.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
- College credit
- Opportunity to work with a close knit team at a company at the forefront of consumer discovery
- Chance to meet industry leaders at our SoHo office as well as at exclusive events
- Complimentary samples from our partners