Bob Hall, LLC
1933-01-01View Full Profile
Base, PFP & Volume Quota
About The Position
Sell and promote top selling beer brands to licensed retailers through out Prince George, Calvert and Charles Counties. Brand portfolio includes nationally known domestic premium beers, high profile craft brands, and leading imports. We are one of the leading Beer Sales and Distribution Companies in Southern Maryland.
We are looking for a Front Line Sales Representative for our active territory to continue to provide best-in-class customer service.
- Sell, promote and develop beer brands in assigned accounts.
- Record and maintain retail account weekly sales and inventory and suggest optimal order quantities to satisfy consumer demand.
- Sell space and product positioning to accomplish route, company and supplier objectives.
- Execute and maintain product displays and merchandising standards in retail accounts.
- Insure product freshness and quality control.
- Cultivate superior customer relationships with a commitment to sales and service excellence.
- Collaborate with retailers to determine optimal pricing and profit strategies
Required Personal Attributes
- Prior work history in the beverage industry is preferred with the ideal candidate having 2 or more years of beer wholesale/distribution experience
- A strong sense of urgency with commitment to achieving results.
- The ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- A desire to learn about beer styles, brewing and beer culture.
- The ability to perform physical activities required for the job. These include lifting and moving of beer cases, kegs and other items necessary to successfully do the job.
- A college degree is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Reports To Team Leader