Position Open - Posted Thursday, May 31st 2018
Executive Assistant/Administrative ManagerSan Francisco California Mid-Level Full Time HR/Admin
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: CEO
About The Position
4505 Meats is seeking a positive and industrious Executive Assistant/Administrative Manager to support its C-suite and own the systems that make our growing company operate like a well-oiled machine. This challenging and multi-faceted role requires a thoughtful team member who thrives at directing traffic and spinning many plates at once.
This position will be responsible for an amalgam of administrative duties, and you’ll work to facilitate and ensure that company priorities are met. This is a demanding and rewarding position that requires award-winning levels of organization, ninja levels of proactive communication, an ability to infuse a big picture perspective into the tiniest of details, and the confidence to move forward on tight timelines.
- Manage multiple projects across various business functions (things like moving our office to a new location, implementing new technology, supporting internal communication, helping with the logistics of raising capital)
- Facilitate the meetings and activities of our Board of Directors
- Office Management Czar: managing vendors, captaining a “mise en place” approach to general organizational systems (Supplies! Snacks!), conference room management, and space planning for a growing team
- Supporting the CEO and executive team with calendar and email management (CEO), travel and expenses (C-suite), organizational systems, and projects (power point decks, investor communications, etc)
- Tech administration: virtual meeting maestro, email and Slack administrator extraordinaire
- People operations administration: onboarding/offboarding, planning internal events & parties, employee recognition/birthdays/anniversaries, and recruiting coordination
- 2-3 years’ experience partnering closely with a busy CEO or executive and proven track record of making their working life easier
- Strong attention to detail, firm grasp of grammar, spelling & punctuation, as well as the ability to write for someone else’s voice/style
- A team player with the ability to foster strong relationships across a complex organization
- High level of hospitality, diplomacy, and discretion in communication to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational wizard with a tool chest of personal and organization-wide systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- A self-starter who is comfortable and confident in owning projects, seeking answers, finding creative solutions, and moving at the speed of light
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint skills absolutely yes), Gmail/G-suite, Slack, and other productivity/communication tech
- Graphic design experience a plus (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop)
- Start-Up founder support experience a super plus, double bonus for experience in fundraising rounds
- Highly adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a rapidly scaling company
To apply, please submit your resume. In lieu of a cover letter, please tell us the following:
- After reading this job description, what is the #1 way you can hit the ground running in this position?
- What is your single favorite organization app and why?
- What is the best thing you’ve eaten recently?
4505 Meats is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.