Position Open - Posted Friday, June 22nd 2018
Executive AssistantEmeryville California Mid-Level Full Time HR/Admin
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: CEO
About The Position
WHO WE ARE
At REBBL, Righteous Plant Alchemy™, we are a fast-growing beverage company based out of Emeryville, California, crafting Elixirs that are a reflection of our obsessive attention to ingredient purity, potency and authenticity. We were born out of a conscious collaboration between global thought-leaders, whose soul purpose was to address the malfunctioning global food system through a regenerative business model that would respect, uplift, and delight the world. What we aim to achieve will not come easily; this work takes serious grit. Our goal is to consciously grow a performance-driven, best in class team that is REBBL-hearted with passion, unrelenting drive, and mutual trust. We’re looking for someone extraordinary to join our tight-knit team.
COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. 2.5% of our net sales go to Not For Sale, our nonprofit partner, to co-create a world without human trafficking. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens, and in our efforts with Not for Sale, we support the survivors of trafficking through efforts including shelter, education, long term counseling, and job training.
The Executive Assistant provides support to, primarily, the CEO. This individual will help manage not only the intricacies of a complicated work schedule but also the intricacies surrounding the intersections between work, family, social obligations, and more.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel plans and manage travel itineraries
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Arrange corporate events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Maintain an impeccable attention to detail and proactivity in all activities
- Be the communication center for the CEO in the office since the CEO commutes to the
- office on average once per week
- Support CEO in preparation for press opportunities
- Support CEO in managing and posting to social media sites, picking up messages as well as updating CEOs website
- From time to time support other Executives with meetings and travel
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software as well as social media such as Facebook and Linked in
- Ability to quickly learn internal communications like Slack, expense systems such as expensify.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills. You will be the face and the voice of the CEO many times.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Be able to be kind yet firm in protecting the CEOs time and systems
- A passion for REBBL’s work and business model