ForceBrands: BevForce | FoodForce | BeautyForce
OtherView Full Profile
About The Position
ForceBrands--BevForce, FoodForce, BeautyForce – the only recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies for passionate brands in the CPG industry is seeking a Digital Sales Strategist to help to drive new business to our online job board platforms and increase our reach across the CPG industry. The ideal candidate will be a person with a combination of sales, customer service, and entrepreneurial experience. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person with business development and client management experience. The ideal candidate will have deep relationships in the CPG space, and can help ForceBrands open more doors and assist our job seekers in finding their next great career move!
BEYOND FILLING A POSITION:
We believe there is such a thing as a perfect fit--for the companies we work with, our job seekers, and most importantly our ForceBrands team. It’s not only matching a skill set with a list of job requirements; it’s about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture. And we have a lot of company culture, the best kind, built on trust, transparency, and communication. Of course, we have plenty of perks too (so does everyone these days), office dogs, happy hours, buckets of benefits and the coolest office space ever but at the core, it's the people, not the perks, that keep our team moving onward and upward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Enhance the business by gaining new clients through creative sales initiatives and traditional selling techniques while also leveraging company relationships.
- Think outside the box to identify new client revenue streams that align with our expansive candidate network
- Generate a list of leads to contact and pitch our services to in an effort to successfully drive revenue.
- Pitch our job board platforms and complete suite of services to new clients as well as potential leads.
- Up-sell clients on additional digital product offerings and advertising opportunities.
- Assist clients in posting their jobs on our online platforms, offering them a white glove customer service experience throughout the whole job posting process.
- Collaborate with our Account Management team to on-board new clients and ensure continued success
- Guide our clients on best hiring practices specific to online job postings.
- Act as an industry expert, providing our clients with industry market compensation information, as well as industry standard job descriptions.
- Coach our clients/prospects on best hiring practices and industry hiring trends.
- Research the industry and become a food, beverage, beauty and cannabis industry expert.
- Bachelor degree required
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience required
- Experience in the CPG (beverage, food, beauty, cannabis) or staffing/recruiting preferred
- Digital advertising experience a plus
- Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to formulate sales strategies and attain sales goals
- Must be able to use basic social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Must reside within commuting distance to NYC
- Reports To Digital Sales Team Lead