Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
With more than $6 billion in annual sales driven by 7,000 associates, our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
The Craft Beer Business Manager serves as the central point of contact for all pricing, business planning, margins, investments and inventory recommendations for assigned suppliers. Negotiate and agree on the supplier annual business plans.
- Deliver on volume, sales and profitability objectives by brand and channel.
- Develop and manage all aspects of pricing for assigned suppliers, including price model structure, chargebacks, margins and competitive pricing
- Provide visibility into the business plan including tactical investments, trade and commercial performance.
- Support management of warehouse inventory levels by consistently providing brand program information to Purchasing Team.
- Deliver channel business plan to sales management including all sales tools, initiatives, priorities and objectives.
- Lead integration for all channel, customer, and consumer activities. Lead channel planning sessions for assigned supplier(s).
- Communicate market brand and consumer developments, trends and best practices. Identify and propose solutions to competitive activities.
- Coordinate and develop strong regional/ethnic programs that respond to local consumer insight while staying true to national brand strategy.
- Monitor business performance and implement corrective business building activities. Participate in driving digital activation activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 + years sales industry experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the Craft Beer industry preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc.)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Proficient in analysis of syndicated consumer data (IRI, Nielsen)
- Budget, and/or P&L experience with major CPG company
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.