Artisanal Imports, Inc.
Importer and Broker and ConsultantView Full Profile
About The Position
A Brand Ambassador will provide samples of craft beer, craft cocktails, and spirits to consumers at grocery stores and liquor stores. Brand Ambassador reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager. Ambassadors are needed in Austin, Dallas, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio. Upon completion of brand training, ambassador will be able to knowledgeably represent the brands to consumers. The schedules will be determined by the promotional calendar as well as the Brand Ambassador’s availability. Brand Ambassador’s are independent contractors. Tastings scheduled for evenings and weekends, 2-3 hours per tasting.
- Arrive in advance of scheduled event to train account staff and set-up as outlined in the brand/ program guidelines
- Perform the mechanics of tastings, promotions and events as trained
- Represent the brand(s) as outlined in the program or event training
- Deliver key facts, brand messages, and script as outlined in the program training
- Engage consumers to favor the brand(s) featured during the activation
- Ability to professionally deliver key facts and brand messaging as outlined in the program training
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Applicant must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends