Promotional AgencyView Full Profile
$40/Hour, 12-15 Hours/Week
About The Position
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global creative agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/b-to-b engagement and sponsorship marketing. We are committed to constantly evolving, refining and inventing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work and live their lives. Headquartered in NYC, we have 1,450 employees and 7,000 Brand Ambassadors operating in 31 offices globally, with reach in 19 markets across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Visit www.mktg.com for more information.
A Mentor is a Spirit or Beer enthusiast and brand advocate. They have an existing foundation of Spirits or Beer category and their passion drives them to keep up with industry news.
Mentors will be trained to articulate their passion for a specific spirit category with like-minded rum consumers, as well as those who are open to a new experience.
A Mentor is someone who approaches life the same way they approach their Spirit with refinement and risk. They take on life’s dualities with a classic understanding and sense of adventure. Understanding the rules just enough to change them and make them relevant to today’s voice.
This position is a part-time occasional employment position.
- Possess a passion for Spirits that allows authentic and personalized consumer experiences
- Receive professional training and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Category and brand, including history, heritage, production, and portfolio of products
- Execute consumer facing in-store tasting events
- Engage consumers at the point-of-purchase, and drive trial, conversion, and sales
- Ability to present to a crowd of consumers or trade either in 15 to 45 minutes
- Learn and comply with state trial and sampling regulations
- Specific passion for and background in rum is a plus
- Experience in the Spirits Industry preferred