Position Open - Posted Wednesday, July 11th 2018
Brand Ambassador - NationalNew York NY Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
We are looking to employ an exceptional Brand Ambassador responsible for increasing brand awareness for our premium portfolio of London Essence Company mixers.
This is an exciting customer facing role responsible for commercial accounts across the US marketplace, representing our high-end portfolio, whilst growing our presence in the US market. The role would suit a well-networked and skilled Brand Ambassador, or mixologist who brings commercial acumen to their trade.
If you currently work for a high-end drinks brand or luxury spirits business, and would like to be part of our exciting journey, then we'd love to hear from you or anyone you may know.
More about the day-to-day…
- To strategically develop the London Essence Company, delivering profitable business growth in the Out of Home channel
- To be the ‘face’ of the LEC brand across the US, attending professional events and key customer meetings
- To lead the development of flavour (and recipe) initiatives and the SKU mix in delivering value growth and optimising the brand P&L
- To develop the Brand Ambassador community working closely with local Brand Ambassadors providing vision, direction and training to ensure the effective delivery of agreed brand programmes.
- To link up with the International Marketing Manager to develop the US Out Of Home annual plan and lead its execution, including LEC presence in trade exhibitions and managing the relevant online assets and library
- To work with the International Marketing Manager to develop brand collateral for the Out of Home channel whilst managing external agency partners
- To work with the International Marketing Manager and local Market Activation teams in implementing customer-facing programmes in conjunction with external agency partners
- To work with the Regional Business Development Director to unlock regional On Trade outlets and chains
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity Out of Home and proactively recommend changes to the brand initiatives in the Out of Home channel
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant experience and awareness of the Out of Home channel (both alcohol and
- hot/cold beverage environments) in US – primary focus NYC
- Significant experience either as a Barman and/or Barista – mixologist skills desirable
- Proven ability to take initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision and guidance. High level of integrity and positive attitude
- Experience in a customer services role Out of Home
- Experience in beverage solutions meeting customer/consumer needs
- Proven ability to give effective presentations and speak confidently in public
- Active and relevant Brand Ambassador-, Influencer- and key outlets network – primarily in NYC
- Degree level qualification desirable
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ bartending/barista/mixologist experience