Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Connecticut
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
We at Craft Beer Guild Connecticut are looking for an individual that is passionate about beer/spirits and ensuring a great guest experience. This position is flexible based on availability. We just ask that if you commit to a day/time that make yourself available.
- Host tasting events throughout Connecticut.
- Serve and speak about the beverages you are sampling.
- Interact with customers.
- Clean and straighten up the space used to ensure the proper appearance maintained.
- Maintain a professional rapport and image with store/bar/restaurant personal and customers.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be outgoing and enjoy talking with all kinds of people with varying levels of beer and spirits knowledge.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to events.
- Valid Driver’s license and insurance required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work fa flexibly time schedule.
- Must be an effective communicator.
Event Locations: Stamford Area, Norwalk/Fairfield Area, Danbury Area, Greater New Haven Area, Middlesex County (Shoreline, Route 9, Middletown area), New London County & Greater Hartford County
- Reports To TBD