From caramel apples to Oktoberfest ales, there’s a lot to love about autumn. We tapped into some insights from our resident beer experts at BevForce to bring you an updated ‘sip-list’ for fall. Consider it your seasonal beer it-list for fall.
Ready to toast to the season?
1. Night Shift, Oldenburg: If you’re looking for an Oktoberfest brew, look no futher than this Märzen-style lager. It’s ripe with toasty caramel flavor that’s perfect for a crisp fall day.
2. Uinta Brewing, Fest Helles: This Salt Lake City-based brewery added this refreshing beer to their lineup that’s is a German Helles-style lager. If you’re looking for a lighter option amid all the heavier seasons offerings, reach for one of these blonde brews.
3. Bell’s Brewing, Best Brown Ale: Hailed as being a ‘mainstay’ in their fall lineup, Bell’s Brewing describes Best Brown Ale as a smooth and toasty brown ale. The help from a lot of American hops makes this a well-balanced beer.
4. Rouge, Hazelnut Brown Nectar Ale: This Oregon-based brewer describes this beer as a “nutty twist to a traditional European Brown Ale.” If you’re looking for something with a “smooth malty finish” and a rich hazelnut aroma, this is your beer.
5. Southern Tier, Pumkin Imperial Ale: Described by its makers as the ‘king of pumpkin beers,’ this high-alcohol beer packs a powerful punch (8.6 percent by volume). Its deep copper color (hello, pumpkin) is ripe with the aromas of pumpkin pie spices, roasted pecans, and vanilla. If you’re a PSL (pumpkin spice latte) fan, this is your beer.
Interested in working for an innovative beer company? Search our BevForce division’s job board.