Beverage Confidential Company
OtherView Full Profile
About The Position
Overview of Duties/ Responsibilities
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, acting as the gatekeeper to assist with time management; Managing the executive schedule while acting as liaison for the CEO.
- Arrange and coordinate all aspects of the CEO’s travel needs (i.e. accommodation, itineraries, etc.).
- Plans/organize and implement meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners. Preparation and/or assistance with presentations, data management and correspondence for said meetings.
- Assist CEO with project management organization.
- Handle confidential information.
- Adaptability and comfort level in fast-paced environments, with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of information.
- Flexibility and dependability working with minimal supervision.
- Experience with confidential and/or sensitive company/personal information.
- Have a comfort level for the hospitality sector, most specifically the food and beverage industry.
- 3 to 5 years’ prior experience in a mid-to senior-level administrative assistant role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars via Outlook/Google is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA strongly preferred, but not required
- Reports To CEO