ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Product Development & Compliance Manager - BeatBox Beverages
Are you a CPG industry professional with 3-5 years in new product development? Do you:
- Consider yourself a self-starter?
- Take projects from concept to completion?
- Have a reputation as a hands-on contributor and results-oriented leader?
- Use your high-energy level to drive company growth?
- Thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial companies?
- Know about the wonderful world of alcohol compliance regulations?
- Love a great spreadsheet?
If you answered yes, check out our opportunity! BeatBox Beverages a next generation alcohol beverage company with products including BeatBox Party Punch, Brizzy Seltzer Cocktails, and Corkless Wines is adding a Product Development & Compliance Manager position, directly reporting to our Director of Operations. We have a high energy, hands-on, entrepreneurial work environment with a small but focused team.
- Manage development of new alcohol beverage products from concept to commercialization that translate consumer & channel partner insight and wants into product attributes
- Manage compliance process and projects for all product lines and sales territories
- Help to ensure on-target quality of manufactured product for a completely outsourced business
- Create and drive new product timelines with all internal functions and outsourced partners
- Champion innovation and foster idea generation of new products/concepts that leverage industry trends, new ingredients, processing or preferred packaging options
- Assist in the management of co-packers. Source and help evaluate new co-packers
- Build and leverage relationship with co-packers, ingredient, and packaging suppliers to advance product development projects
- Lead technical and compliance review of packaging and version change activities
- Identify and evaluate alternate ingredients and/or materials to improve current products or for potential cost savings.
- Manage sensory and consumer testing, shelf life and product stability studies, and recommend storage and handling requirements
- Support scale-up and commercialization efforts at co-packer facilities
- Manage ingredient, product, and process specifications and documentation
- Support labeling, nutritional, regulatory, and safety efforts
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality assurance systems and standard operating procedures
- Lead and/or support problem-solving, productivity, and quality improvement projects
- B.S. degree in business, legal/compliance, or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in new product development and project flow from concept to completion in the food or beverage industry
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements in alcohol beverage industry
- Working knowledge of beverage formulation, manufacturing processes, quality assurance principles, ingredient supply market and market research practices
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn new skills and way of working
BeatBox Beverages is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reports To Director of Operations