SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
The Blend is a Beam Suntory Trade Engagement platform, designed as an On-Premise solution to engage and inspire the bartender community, driving brand advocacy of the Beam Suntory portfolio. Our ambition is to be the most recommended and trusted spirits portfolio in On Premise occasions across the world.
- Lead the strategic development and delivery of The Blend, digital engagement platform in the US: (1) rooted in Trade/Bartender Insights, (2) break-through competitive clutter while influencing & cultivating key on premise stakeholders and (3) cultivate a national community of bartenders, (4) ultimately creating demand for brands in the on-premise
- Ensure brand consistency across executions in partnership with The Blend International marketing team and in alignment with global brand identity.
- Develop and manage Communication Plan with member database, develop engagement calendar, deploy through marketing cloud
- Manage external agencies to ensure on-time, on-budget and on-brand, strategic delivery of The Blend content
- Measure and evaluate module impact and effectiveness. Use results to drive future programming decisions.
- Work cross-functionally across Brand Marketing, Brand & Marketing Excellence, Field Marketing, Advocacy, Sales, Legal, Social Media, Insights, and External partners. Plus, lead integration with global dedicated teams
This is a great opportunity because...
- Join a team driving step-change in our organization, while working cross-functionally & globally
- Opportunity to be a part of driving the on-premise agenda with high exposure in the Beam Suntory organization
- Lead the launch & ongoing development of a global trade engagement platform, the first of its kind at BSI, which is fundamental to driving our 2030 On-Premise ambitions
- Balance strategic thinking, creativity and commercially-grounded thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 4-6 Years of experience
- 3 years of Adult Beverage Industry experience preferred
- Ability to Travel up to approximately 15%
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.