Greenhouse Agency - Treasury Wine Estates
Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
About Our Client, Treasury Wine Estates:
Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies. Through world-class winemaking and brand marketing, their business is focused on meeting evolving consumer interests across the globe, and on delivering sustainable growth. Everything they do is dedicated to realizing their vision of becoming the world's most celebrated wine company. They thrive on innovation, continuous improvement and commercial achievement.
The Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) Program Coordinator (PC) will be an Oakland based role. This position will support the Program Manager in day to day event planning, execution, and data capture. The PC will also support the TWE Senior Events Manager with event logistics, coordination, and administrative duties. This position will interface daily with the Greenhouse's (GH) National Program Manager (NPM), GH National Program Director (NPD), Third Party Agencies (TPAs), Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) Sales Representatives and the TWE Events Team. Ultimately, he/she is equal parts coordinator, researcher, administrator, and project manager. Efficiency, patience, and the ability to work under tight deadlines is a must.
- Coordinate sampling events for National Sales Team (On & Off – Premise)
- Facilitate movement of activation equipment (VR, Ribbons, and Mugshot kits)
- Source educational materials for activation teams
- Develop cost effective shipping schedule for promotional items
- Audit schedules and reports from Third Party Agencies for quality
- Notify stores, TWE Sales, Agencies of all event changes, staffing issues, and logistics
- Navigate Greenhouse's online event management system (the GARDEN)
- Organize and track sales data and feedback to support future planning
- Create incremental reports for sales, brand, or corporate executives as needed
- Manage appropriate paperwork and processes for vendor setup
- Negotiate and manage event related contracts and venue agreements
- Oversee event production tools such as; timelines, schedules, agendas, floor plans, etc.
- Develop and monitor event budgets
- Conduct post event reporting and tracking for ROI analysis
Further success factors include:
- Collaboration: Demonstrates ability to work on projects with cross-functional teams to meet consensus goals.
- Accountability: Works autonomously and delivers against necessary company needs.
- Entrepreneurial Approach: Thinks constantly about creating innovative, non-traditional ways to improve.
- Professional Demeanor: Is timely for all meetings, well dressed, always practices responsible drinking habits, and prepares for meetings in advance.
- Planning and Implementation: Implements and guides new and established company procedures set forth by management.
- Communication: Provides constant communication with entire company workforce, vendors, third parties, clients, employees, and partners. This includes the ability to manage the flow of communication.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills, including, but not limited to, technical writing and editing skills. This is a communication-heavy position
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Passionate and creative
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- High level of personal and professional accountability
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to lift a case of wine (50 lbs)
Position Financials (Annual):
Base Salary: $ 60,000 – $ 65,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K