Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Trade Development Specialist is responsible for the overall management and execution of promotional activities, to include large scale events, charity sponsorships, donations, e-marketing efforts, and support other marketing activities as required.
- Defines and plans promotional activities with management and suppliers by managing events and promotional budgets, coordinating with all participating parties and ensuring legal compliance.
- Manage allocation of resources at events to align with budgets and timeframes. Direct and manager contractors or agencies for event design and resource allocation.
- Manage POS needs by working with Business Managers and suppliers to establish merchandising requirements for promotional activities. Ensures all state administrative laws are followed by filing all necessary paperwork. Coordinate all logistics and deliverables that pertain to promotional activity.
- Partner with Brandmuscle or inhouse graphics department to ensures all printed promotional materials are completed accurately and timely. Ensures compliance with company, supplier and state policies by training sales representatives and appropriate account staff on the content of the promotional activity.
- Recap and report on promotional/event activity to include 30/60/90 day sales analysis, determining ROI and offering recommendations on sustained value of activity.
- Others duties as assigned.
- The position will require days, nights, and some weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree recommended in related area. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years experience managing large scale events and promotions.
- Proficient PC Skills using MS Office and various computer programs including presentation software.
- Must be results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and adapt in a fast paced environment. Must be able to see projects to completion.
- Ability to foster relationships both internally and externally.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.