Radeberger Gruppe USA
ImporterView Full Profile
About The Position
The Territory Sales Manager is a frontline sales resource responsible for securing and maintaining distribution for the company’s brand portfolio at retail. In addition to the above, the TSM will work well independently as well as with senior sales and wholesaler sales teams and management to insure continuous service to existing accounts and expansion of our brands in existing and targeted new accounts. We need a motivated, self-starter who can continue to grow our portfolio. Reports to: Region Manager Northwest.
Radeberger Gruppe, USA is a fast growing import beer company, with a unique portfolio of brands from Germany (Clausthaler N/A, Radeberger, Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Schofferhofer Pomegranate, Braufactum). We are looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage WA, OR, and UT to secure and maintain distribution in targeted retail accounts with a high focus on off premise accounts, both liquor and grocery chains.
- Prepare, make and follow-up on sales calls with target accounts. Complete sales call reports for all calls via VIP Karma notes.
- Build Relationships with wholesaler sales teams and train them on brand objectives, features/benefits and account maintenance procedures for our brands
- Off Premise Execution Standards
- Key Accounts – work hand in hand with RGUSA National Account team to ensure that all programming and distribution is executed properly at all grocery chains and major liquor accounts.
- Merchandising - Execute programs in the off-premise liquor channel (POS, Display, Samplings) to drive greater rate of sale
- Relationship Building – build relationships with key store managers and buyers to maintain distribution for key SKU’s
- On Premise Execution Standards
- Merchandising - Create programming to enhance the consumer experience in target accounts (bars, restaurants, and seasonal accounts) to help drive awareness and rate of sale.
- Key Account Management – manage all aspects of top accounts in assigned territory, including programming, staff trainings, etc.
- Responsibly and effectively manage trade spending for maximum results and within budget
- Achieve sales targets and manage and track sales to plan.
- Passion, Motivation, Creativity, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Track Record of Success
- BA/BS - Business, Marketing or equivalent experience in the beer/alcohol beverage industry
- Minimum 5-7 years in the beverage industry, preferably beer
- Knowledge of the local market and previous market management experience; previous wholesaler management a big plus
- Must reside in Seattle Metro area
- Solid Selling Skills; Previous Import, Specialty, Craft a plus
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Good technical skills, MS office, understanding of and utilization of sales data (VIP) information-based selling concepts
- Focus is 70% retail; 30% wholesaler; 60% off premise, 40% on premise; 50% new distribution, 50% account maintenance
Compensation and Benefits
Radeberger Gruppe, USA offers a compensation package including salary, health benefits, 401K program, transportation allowance and expense budget.
To apply: please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
***Only candidates applying online will be considered****
- Reports To Region Manager Northwest