Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
This is primarily a technical role, one which will give the successful candidate wide ranging supply chain exposure and will place them in an ideal position to take advantage of the career opportunities available in Bacardi.
The role is based in the Operations Centre for Bacardi, located in Jacksonville. The operations centre (OC) is one of five globally and manages all operational and supply activity for their brands. The OC in Jacksonville is responsible for managing the Bacardi portfolio of Bacardi brands, which includes the iconic brands Bacardi Carta Blanca, Bacardi Carta Oro, and Bacardi Flavoured Rums.
A high degree of flexibility is required in this role as a large part of it is responding to the situation on hand and providing insightful analyses as needed.
Working closely with the Supply Chain Brand Manager the role involves leading & supporting cross functional projects with a large number of functions (Manufacturing, Procurement, Marketing, Sales, Packaging Development, Logistics, Global IT, Finance, Project Management, etc.)
Provide analytical support on Supply & Demand planning activities to Supply Chain Brand Manager during day-to-day activities. Provide visibility across the Bacardi extended Supply Chain (from 1st level suppliers to customer warehouse) and ensure Supply meets Demand on time at the best cost/quality for a defined scope of responsibility. Coordinates or supports level 2 & 3 New Products Introduction pipeline.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support Sales & Operations Planning
- Secure Supply and provide visibility through the supply chain
- Support and improve S&OP process for plants under Supply Chain Brand Manager (SCBM) responsibility together with markets and global functions stakeholders.
- Ensure Global S&OP process is moving to the next step with Integrated Business Planning (IBP) ensuring a bottom up and then a top down alignment.
- Provide analysis on demand patterns and future requirements to facilitate OC resource planning
- Support Global yearly Long Term Demand Planning process for core spirit categories under responsibility.
- Define, control and reduce end to end Inventory
- Drive a quarterly review of key in-markets stocks for the OC brands, with particular focus on projected stock levels within the financial year.
- Innovations management
- Support level 2 or 3 projects for the brand supply Chain function.
- Secure any Innovation new Demand is captured in advance through the S&OP process.
- Prepare Supply Chain Portfolio of SKUs required based on project scope
- Lead Product Lifecycle management process and SKU rationalization / clusterization
- Processes & Systems alignment and enhancement
- Lead Supply Chain improvement programs
- Support Demand Driven Replenishment Program deployment and solution improvement for Plants in charge. Become the OC expert in this area and assist the brand supply chain manager in developing suitability criterion and measurement for market involvement in DDR.
- Ensure Systems accuracy and development
- Responsible to maintain Supply Network Planning (SNP) within the global planning system (APO) in order to provide visibility of the full Bacardi business through the supply chain.
- Develop Business Intelligence (BI) reporting to meet the requirements of the team.
- Measure Supply Chain performance
- Develop, maintain and broadcast relevant set of KPI to control Supply Chain performance (inventory, lead time, Planning Adherence, Replenishment Performance etc.)
- Product allocation management
- Work with the SCBM to develop processes and reporting around allocation management of scarce and high value products
Measures of Success
- Service KPIs: OFR and OTIF, Plant lead time
- Stock coverage related KPIs: DIOH at Plant and at Market, slow movers
- Planning accuracy KPIs: Planning Adherence, Replenishment Performance
- Cost KPIs: write of
Critical Experiences for Success
- Expert Microsoft Excel
- Must have experience in a production, logistics or supply chain environment (within FMCG Company desireable)
- Experience in Innovation, continuous improvement and project management a plus
- Language skills: English – Fluent
- Educational Requirement: Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, International Management
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Ability to make quick decisions for corrective actions
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and SAP ECC/APO experience or any other Planning and ERP system knowledge
- Self-starter who works well under limited direction. Ability to work independently with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Listening skills
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.
- Reports To Supply Chain Brand Manager