Position Open - Posted Friday, August 3rd 2018
Supervisor - Brand & Product Promotions DepartmentLos Angeles CA Mid-Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: 60K to 65K
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: COO
- Number of Reports: 20 -25
About The Position
The Supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, directing, coordinating and overseeing and enforcing compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of the Product Demonstrator Team.
- Plans, prepares and creates work schedule assignments according to sales needs
- Observes and evaluates Demonstrators work and performance, to include disciplinary action when needed.
- Issues instructions on proper use of products and receipts
- Trains and guides the Demonstrator team.
- Builds strong working relationships with store managers, customers, sales team and central office.
- Administer and process time sheets and expense reports for all Demonstrators.
- Maintain strong lines of daily communication with the Demonstrator Team.
- Build a strong cohesive Demonstrator Team, using team and morale building skills.
- Prepare sales and activity reports.
- Perform the duties of the Food Product Demonstrator in their absences, and special events as needed.
- Handles all administrative tasks, (i.e., credit cards, phones, expense reports, etc.)
- Coordination of all special events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisor experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish, written and verbal a must.
- Knowledge of and experience in cooking a plus
- Food industry experience a major plus
- Strong computer skills, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and performance management skills
- Must be willing and able to travel locally and out of state.
Physical Demands and Weekly Schedule
- Individual be out in the field approximately 50% of the time or as needed
- Set-up and break down of displays
- Work and/or be available on weekends
- Normal work schedule will include weekends.
This position will require that the individual be out in the field approximately 50% of the time or as needed and work and/or be available on weekends.
If interested please submit a current resume. Only those with the above qualifications will be considered.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer