Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES.
The Strategic Account Specialist successfully drives sales and lead promotions of the JFW portfolio to achieve maximum market penetration. This position drives both short and long range goals and objectives for the respective segment. The position also identities key events and opportunities to leverage partnerships with suppliers and segments.
- Develop and support specific account segment plan in an effective manner:
- Perform all required reporting (i.e. suppliers, internal stakeholders, etc.)
- Manage suppliers expectations with portfolio needs
- Market the assigned account segment through comprehensive trainings and brand showcases
- Drive volume and revenue by focusing on activities and events (in conjunction with key sales/supplier reps.): features, drink nights, promotions, etc.
- Review market strategies and goals for each product and service OK
- Evaluate product marketability in terms of customers’ needs
- Develop and deliver tools and programs with supplier partners to execute within strategic account universe:
- Develop marketing proposals for customers on products and promotions
- Present segment specific information to sales partners
- Develop and produce technical presentations and workshops for presentation within strategic account universe
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends, and government regulations
- Identify potential activation opportunities to leverage partnerships
- Focus the supplier, brand, product against the right consumer in the right accounts while incorporating existing and new consumer research and insights
- Research, develop, and maintain long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Produce final plans for manager’s approval
- Develop and maintain network and contacts within the community
- Access, analyze, and reevaluate integrated strategies as well as recommend improvement and insights to existing plans to continue to grow and increase product awareness and excitement in assigned segment
- Provide clear successes and highlights through regular KPI reporting
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years industry experience
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within industry including firsthand knowledge of the accounts in segment as well as current social and drinking trends with an existing network of contacts within relevant segment
- Excellent MS office skills
- Duties will require some outside travel and periodic evening hours
- Must be proactive, assertive and entrepreneurial
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones and computer work
- Occasional carrying, overhead reaching and lifting of 20 pounds to perform various duties
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office duties
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
- Minimal squatting or bendin
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various duties
- Occasional Climb Stairs
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.