Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Drive volume and profit growth in account and support National Accounts Manager in merchandising activities.
- Stock shelves in account with brands of beer, wine and spirits that are carried by Breakthru Beverage that have been previously received and stored for this purpose.
- Works freight from incoming Breakthru Beverage trucks during the receiving process after our drivers unpalletize them and they are checked in and verified for accuracy.
- Set up displays and point of sale materials
- Communicate with Manager on out of stock product or other issues noticed on site
- Continual development of industry, channel and brand knowledge
- No prior work experience required
- Prior work experience in grocery/retail/beverage industry a plus
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available weekdays and Saturdays for flexibility
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.