Position Open - Posted Friday, June 8th 2018
Senior DesignerSeattle WA Mid-Level Temporary Marketing
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
Purpose: The Senior Designer will display significant levels of responsibility with respect to design thinking, brand storytelling, content creation and presentation development. With an ability to mentor and help guide the creative team, as well as work seamlessly with our internal partners, this position is a critical part of idea development and execution.
- Work with the Design team from ideation through production
- Regularly reviews creative work with our Creative Director to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other projects in the calendar
- Understand and responds to testing metrics and optimization efforts based on performance data to define and continuously improve the direction and execution of creative ideas
- Partners with cross functional channels to strategize and plan customer-driven promotional collateral.
- Participate and contribute to new business activities and inspire continuous engaging messaging for existing clients
- Effectively and proactively manage your time, deliverables and deadlines with transparency
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines
- Solid understanding of the entire web development process, including design, hosting, version control, development, deployment and some familiarity with backend functionality
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills, including After Effects and Premiere
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Directing and editing photo and video shoots, photography experience a plus
- Packaging design and working with print vendors
- 8+ years experience as a Senior Designer or Art Director with at least 2 years in a leadership position
- An online portfolio of work which demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling visual content
- Beauty and Fashion experience a plus
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.