Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Under the supervision and guidance of the Director of Analytics, the Business Analyst will be a single point of contact of metadata to the state and it’s attributes. They will be responsible to document and implement new standards and processes in relation to the state. Provide support, training and education to leadership, and sales teams to increase end user adoption.
Business Processes and Interaction
- Interface with all levels of management in a cross-functioning support. Including Business Management, Sales Management and Executive Management.
- Responsible to document and implement data quality policies, standards, and procedures for the organization
- Identify current state business process, key gaps, and propose future opportunities for business and process improvement and standardization
- Liaison to the Corporate data governance team and serve as the single point-of-contact for the metadata related to the state and it’s attributes.
- Manage the communication plan to make sure all the data consumers are aware of the data governance strategies and any changes
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management and business processes across key functional areas (e.g. customer, material, vendor, HR, Purchasing & Supply Chain).
Business Intelligence and Reporting Execution
- Streamline established Business Intelligence reporting to align with standards & processes
- Provide support to Leadership with ad hoc reporting needs and provide accurate and timely results consistent with state/region/national standards
- Create ad-hoc queries & reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests
- Champion analytical tools as appropriate (i.e. SAP, BusinessObjects / Webi, CPG, HanaDSS, SharePoint, etc., )
- Create complex data analysis to support a variety of initiatives using advanced excel skills.
Training and Education
- Support the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- Supports sales team as a system expert and technical resource for any reporting and analytics systems.
- Facilitates skill development by empowering other associates to be self sufficient in the generation and interpretation of commonly used reports and analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
- MS Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (particularly pivot tables).Must pass Excel Test
- SAP Information Steward Knowledge/experience
- Familiarity with BOBJ Reporting Suite (WEBi, Hana)
- SharePoint experience
- Developer/Programming experience (helpful, but not necessary)
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.