Position Open - Posted Wednesday, July 11th 2018
Sales Representative - Texas (Dallas/Austin)Dallas Texas Relocation Provided Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Relocation Opportunity
- Reports to: Director of Sales
About The Position
About The Position
Solti is a functional beverage company that specializes in high-quality, fresh cold-pressed organic juices. We are on the hunt for associates who will add value to our growing company with focused high energy and a positive attitude.
We are seeking an experienced sales associate interested in conscious capitalism and products that deliver value through health & wellness! This is a no ceiling opportunity with the ability to be part of an early growth team and have significant impact on the success of the company.
This Sales Representative will convey strong leadership, ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will target accounts in their assigned territory and work with distribution partners to achieve sales. The position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with previous sales experience.
This is a sales position with one primary focus and multiple responsibilities. The primary focus is increasing revenue. This may be done by identifying new prospects then soliciting, selling and ensuring proper placement of product within retail outlets. The Sales Representative will work to develop, strengthen and maximize new and existing relationships.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Representative include:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target accounts in the territory
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with distribution partners
- Call on target accounts on a daily & ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business, brand visibility, and availability by gaining new distribution
- Educate customers on proper and effective merchandising
- Refrigeration, equipment, and POS placements
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium listening skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team (interdependently)
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales experience - food and beverage experience a plus
- Cell Phone (company reimbursement)
- Must have their own computer (Mac a plus)
- Ability to adapt and self-motivate with ease
- Empathetic communication skills
- Positive and upbeat outlook
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Proficient in Excel, Mac Number, Mac Pages, E-Mail
- Ability to regularly lift up to 35lbs
See our website (http://solti.com/) for more information about us.
- Salary, depending on experience
- Medical Insurance Contribution
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance