Position Open - Posted Friday, August 10th 2018
Sales Representative, Coastal DivisionRockland Massachusetts Entry Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
The Outside Sales Representative is goal orientated with entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace, while selling to on and off premise businesses within Abington/Rockland, MA Territory.
Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Develop and enhance customer relationships
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Demonstrate competent sales abilities through successful presentation of products and creditable promotion of new and existing portfolio items
- Utilize sample inventories to promote product sales
- Exhibit discipline and innovativeness to meet assigned monthly quotas
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and trade events to maintain a high level of product/supplier knowledge
- Submit orders utilizing the company tablet
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, to create sell sheets, and selling presentations
- Review customers credit status, collect monies owed, submits checks and cash according to the collection and deposit procedures
- Stock shelves and storage areas with product
1-3 years’ previous industry experience within the distribution, hospitality, and supplier community
One (1) year of demonstrated sales skills strongly preferred
College degree and beverage industry experience a plus
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment. Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines; must possess strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills are also required. Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced level of proficiency within Microsoft Office applications. This role requires lifting and carrying of a 40+ pound case of product on a regular basis and requires extensive travel throughout assigned territory with personal vehicle.
What We Offer:
Horizon Beverage Group provides benefits, support programs, resources and expertise to help employees live healthier and safer lives—at work and on the road.
*Eligibility for the following benefits depends on employment status.
- Competitive pay
- Medical & dental
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Options
Horizon Beverage Group is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.