Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
The Sales Manager is responsible for the portfolio growth and development initiatives. Deliver volume and profit growth objectives on an annual and monthly basis. Lead all aspects of the sales function for division, build and sustain effective working relationships with suppliers, key retailers/customers, and counterparts. Develop and motivate team. Champion awareness and expertise within and across the sales team. This Sales Manager will lead a sales division that is dedicated solely to the Jackson Family Wines portfolio.
- Meets with suppliers and key customers.
- Ensure Succession Planning and Breakthru Professional Development is implemented throughout their team.
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market.
- Ongoing training and development of team through continued instruction of the Field Training Reports during regularly scheduled in field work with, market surveys and observance of sales team meetings.
- Implement the commodity/brand education platform in conjunction with the Trainer and ensure adoption of business technology and tools.
- Execute long term strategic vision within the marketplace.
- Collaborate with Trade Development on the design, build, and implementation of programs for the year with ongoing evaluation and feedback.
- Maintain sales division budget.
- Improve operational efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years management experience
- 5 or more years managing sales and sales management
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc.)
- Proficient MS Office skills
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.