Position Open - Posted Thursday, July 26th 2018
Sales ManagerNew York NY Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is to get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in New York. As a Sales Manager, you are expected to identify and build relationships with established and emerging brands, investors, and distributors in our verticals.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities including team goals, exhibitor sales, sponsorship sales and ticket sales.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing sales offerings, event inventory and pricing models.
- You’ll be responsible for managing sales database and deal pipeline.
- You’ll be responsible for creating decks in Keynote to send to prospective partners
- You'll source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the sales team (total of 3) and meeting company revenue targets.
- You'll route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You'll close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- You'll team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- You'll attend industry events on behalf of FounderMade.
- You'll assist with other special projects and events as needed.
- You'll act as a liaison between clients and internal departments to ensure excellent customer fulfillment and retention.
- You'll process orders and contracts.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
- You have at least 3-5 years experience working in sales at a major trade show or conference company.
- You have a BS degree in Business or equivalent practical experience.
- You have strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- You have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have an eye for next-gen trends in the consumer product space and know who the key players are.
- You have strong listening and presentation skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have an owner’s mentality.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
- You’ll have an immediate impact. We’re a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
- You’ll have your hands in all aspects of sales and business development.
- You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership team and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing startup.
- Free. Product. Samples. Our product closet is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.