ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
As a fast-paced entrepreneurial group the right candidate must possess the ability to take on these duties as well as maintain the flexibility to adapt to challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Meet or exceed sales forecast for assigned trade accounts within established budget parameters.
- Develop and maintain superior business relationships with all constituents in area of responsibility.
- Attend key customer presentations, and business reviews
- Manage Broker/Sales Agency to ensure executional excellence across all key objectives.
- Attend trade shows to maximize sales opportunities and event related investment.
- Analyze syndicated data and communicate market trends and recommendations to drive Evo Hemp business in light of those trends.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of natural channel distributors and retailers.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Productive working in a collaborative, fast-paced Team environment with minimal oversight.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing a broker network.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Strong analytical skills using syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen/SPINS) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel, at times extensively, to include weekends when necessary.
Education and Experience
- Requires BS/BA in business discipline or related field with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a sales capacity for a CPG company or food broker. Experience selling within Grocery categories a must.
To apply, send resume and cover letter (please include salary requirements).
- Reports To CEO