Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
With more than $6 billion in annual sales driven by 7,000 associates, our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
Our Sales Consultants meet or exceed pre-determined service expectations while selling product and fulfilling route management objectives. This position requires a true passion for selling and specific knowledge on how to sell.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls on a pre-determined route (route schedule); meet with account representatives on a regular basis; work with supplier representatives to promote sales; solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in order to meet quotas and distribution objectives to increase market share, space allocation and customer service
- Communicate through voicemail, email and proper follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers; ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Be present and punctual for mandatory sales meetings and brand kick-offs
- Comply with all company rules including but not limited to credit, collections and warehouse policy and procedure
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years selling experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Manages Complexity
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Results
- Instills Trust
- Being Resilient
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.