Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES.
Our Sales Associates in Training meet or exceed pre-determined service expectations while selling product, merchandising and fulfilling route management objectives in order to drive volume and profit growth in accounts.
This posting is for the 2019 Leadership Development Program.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales call on a pre-determined route (route schedule); meet with account representatives on a regular basis; work with supplier representatives to promote sales; solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in order to meet quotas and distribution objectives to increase market share, space allocation and customer service
- Communicate through voicemail, email and proper follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers; ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management
- Communicate merchandising tactics to accounts ; pack out shelves, build and refresh displays; place POS and stock cold box; coordinate and support merchandising activities/resets
- Comply with all company rules including but not limited to warehouse policy and procedures.
- Be present and punctual for mandatory sales meetings and brand kick-offs; development of industry, channel and brand knowledge
- College degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Manages Complexity
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Results
- Instills Trust
- Being Resilient
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Frequent driving and exiting/entering vehicle to service assigned territory
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.