Position Open - Posted Friday, June 8th 2018
Quality AssistantSeattle WA Entry Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to:
About The Position
Purpose: The Quality Assistant manages day-to-day quality control activities including receiving, testing, and communicating the release of Paula’s Choice products. Additionally, they will be responsible for various administrative functions in support of Quality operations.
- Perform visual and physical analysis on all incoming finished goods and componentry based on release criteria, established standards, and certificate of analysis to identify acceptable/defective products
- Facilitate the approval, and release of Paula’s Choice Products
- Coordinate shipment of testing samples and ensure timely review/sign off of reports, protocols by Quality team.
- Work with internal and external parties to gather and collate pertinent information, facilitate resolution of quality issues with stakeholder ensuring proper documentation, and communicate outcome to appropriate parties.
- File and curate quality documents in physical and electronic systems
- Review executed batch production records ensuring compliance with documented approved procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) expectations as well as communicate and facilitate the resolution of discrepancies with the manufacturer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to differentiate between small color, odor, aesthetic variations
- Experience working in the Microsoft Office suite. Use Excel to analyze data to create and report meaningful information as well as PowerPoint to present data to support decision making.
- Basic project management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities and manage other resources to achieve desired outcomes in a timely manner.
- High School Science classes or higher a plus
- High School Diploma
- Additional experience in Quality / Scientific field a plus