Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage Colorado has an exciting part-time opportunity in Denver.
If you’re looking for a Part-Time/ Flexible opportunity that allows you to learn, grow and become an expert in Wine we are always looking for talented people to join our Promotional Specialist Team!
The incumbent provides high quality product education events and marketing services to potential customers in retail locations with the intent of improving sales through promoting products using a friendly, professional style and gathers information on the sales of products and uses surveying tools to collect data.
Incumbent contributes to a team marketing effort in a retail environment by directly engaging, educating, and guiding customers based on their product interests. Work assignments will be most frequent during peak times such as October, November, December, and major holidays. Requires weekly submission of hours.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Must be twenty one years of age or older.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
- 3 months to 1 year of experience in product demonstration and/or marketing preferred but not required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with members of the public and supervisor.
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team.
- Basic to expert wine and/or spirits knowledge is preferred.
- Must have the potential for good rapport/working relations with other associates, store owners, suppliers and affiliates.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Must be able to read, understand and sign all Company documents provided.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand for 2 to 4 hours, walk, sit, and climb or balance.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Depth perception
Working Conditions and Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed normal retail store environment and may be exposed to outside weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.