Position Open - Posted Friday, August 10th 2018
Pre-Sell Account ManagerColumbus Ohio Entry Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Team Leader
About The Position
- Obtain territory’s share of the Company’s sales objectives through selling, merchandising, servicing and successful completion of related sales duties.
- Know established Company sales standards and structured sales call procedures and follow for every account call.
- Know and understand sales budgets and objectives and direct efforts toward attainment of these goals.
- Develop adequate, accurate and timely product orders.
- Accurately enter orders into computer
- Increase distribution of all products and packages.
- Secure shelf space and share of tap handles according to corporate objectives.
- Sell, secure and execute permanent, temporary and promotional displays.
- Sell and execute all authorized promotions.
- Solicit prime location placements and point-of-sale materials.
- Sell-in and maintain sufficient product inventories to avoid out-of-stock situations.
- Ensure correct pricing and chain standards.
- Adhere to established Company policies related to rotations and product freshness.
- Effectively utilize available point-of-sale materials, to help increase product awareness and stimulate sales.
- Coordinate and assist in building, merchandising, and maintaining all displays.
- Communicate to retailers all pricing and promotional activities.
- Develop positive business relationships and promotional activities.
- Maintain a sufficient and properly rotated inventory in each account where applicable.
- Attend all sales meetings and functions on time as scheduled.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
- Insurable by Company insurance carrier.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Ability to operate sales laptop and software.
- Must speak fluent English and be able to communicate effectively with written and oral skills.
- Must own or lease a reliable vehicle suitable for business use and able to transport the required sales materials.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Must be able to understand budgets/objectives and work toward common sales goals adhering to Company guidelines.
- Ability to perform cooler sets and resets.
- Ability to fill coolers and displays.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds above waist level.
- Must be able to place POS materials, i.e., neons, mirrors, display bins, etc.
- Must be able to operate typical hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate draught equipment.
To apply for this role:
1) Please click on the button below or the following link: http://columbusdistributing.info/careers/
2) Click through the desired and relevant job title to apply for the position directly on our site.
3) Follow the steps to submit your candidacy. Upon completion, we will review your information for consideration.