Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Receive and distribute all supplier Point-of-Sale materials by performing the following duties.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 40 hours/week
- Hourly Rate- $13.50
- Weekly Payroll Schedule
Full Benefits- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
Duties include the following, although other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure all Point-of-Sale materials are received and distributed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure the Point-of-Sale materials are available on a daily basis for outside merchandisers and salespersons.
- Must adhere to Point of Sale minimum standards.
- Must maintain booking slips.
- Maintain and submit proper and accurate reports (ie. Inventory).
- Adhere to all Federal, State and Local alcoholic beverage laws and regulations.
- P.O.S. area must be clean and neatly mainted at all times.
- May assist in meeting set-up, break down and outside merchandising.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Basic knowledge of filing is preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.<p>
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and sometimes in high places. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and may be exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.