Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
This position is a support role for our Sales team. Will be responsible for receiving P.O.S. material, organize storage area, inventory P.O.S material, pulling and preparing for sales division distribution. Must do this in a professionally organized manner that supports all sales divisions of the company and our suppliers. This role will have some social media responsibilities as well.
- Receiving, checking in and locating of point-of-sale (POS) material
- Distribution of POS merchandise
- Maintain POS area of warehouse
- Communicating available POS merchandise (including supplier allocation) to management in a regular and timely manner
- Verification and allocation of POS materials (including dealer loaders)
- Responsible for preparation of POS materials and dealer loader items for delivery to accounts or sales representatives pick-ups.
- Responsible for POS Inventory – maintaining up-to-date physical inventory and purging of outdated materials
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Merchandising experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills required, capable of communicating across all levels of the company
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated/Team Player
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Assist with the setup of sales divisions and supplier meetings.
Physical Demands of Job:
- General warehouse /office working conditions with some heavy lifting and machine operation
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!