Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
As Operations Lead, you’ll be responsible for managing new and current copacker, supplier, and logistics (3PL, freight, and small parcel) relationships. You’ll also be tasked with iterating and developing scalable ops processes like quality, forecasting, product development, supplier onboarding, and impact assessment.
Bars are only the beginning for us. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual eager to join at an early stage to help scale ops and shrink our product dev lifecycle for rapid company growth and innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Build, implement, and track production plans and forecasting to maintain desired inventory levels.
- Purchase, manage and optimize raw materials to support production and product development.
- Coordinate movement of raw materials and finished goods within our supply chain.
- Liaise between Square HQ in CA and copacker facilities, being present during production when necessary.
- Develop and implement systems to improve and maintain product quality, safety, and eﬃciency.
- Assist with product development projects, from materials sourcing to production to cost analysis.
- Manage and seek to improve current logisitics network of two 3PLs, freight broker, and fulfillment center.
- Manage inventory management system, collaborating with accounting department when necessary.
- Continuously seek creative solutions to decrease product development lifecycle and lead times.
- Build additional production and logistics systems as needed to improve economics and eﬃciencies.
Who You Are
- 3-7 years of consumer packaged goods operations experience (ideally in food, beverage, or supplement).
- Characteristics: Organized, adaptable, self-disciplined, detail-oriented, wicked smart, sense of humor.
- Preferable systems experience: SOS Inventory, Excel, Slack, G Suite, Seller Central, SPS Commerce, Asana.
- Remote applicants welcome!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits (health & dental) included. Plus all the Square Organics product you can eat.
How to Apply
Please apply directly a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’re interested in Square Organics, and why you think you’re a great fit for the role.