Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets.
More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES.
Our Merchandisers stock shelves, rotates inventory according to account requirements, and builds displays with specific product branded merchandise. May organize backroom and inventory. Drives volume by insuring fresh, quality Breakthru Beverage products at retail customer locations.
- Rotates product through organized processes. Follows the process for each store, supplier or account requirements. Ensures point-of-sale material is placed on shelves and displays.
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with key individuals in account. Obtains feedback from accounts on effectiveness of their individual rotation procedures.
- Supports team or sales rep to service accounts within requirements. Identifies and communicates individual account problems and opportunities to the appropriate account contacts and BBG contacts.
- Maintains a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Develops on a continuous basis industry, channel and brand knowledge
- Live and demonstrate the Company Values
- 21 years or older to apply, prefer HS Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- Must be able to work occasional weekends
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Reports To TBD