Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Breakthru Beverage Virginia is currently hiring full time Merchandiser in the Roanoke, VA market!
Day Shift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
If you are an independent and self-motivated person with a strong sense of integrity, then we want you to APPLY NOW!
Why work for Breakthru Beverage Virginia? Here are some great reasons!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Vacation and Personal time
- Strong stable industry
- Merchandise all wholesale products in accounts within assigned territory including but not limited to shelf orders, displays and cold boxes.
- Ensure proper rotation of product on shelf, display and cold box.
- Executes duties within established time lines.
- Maintain a positive working relationship and open lines of communication with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
As a Merchandiser with Breakthru Beverage Virginia, you must be energetic, have excellent communication and productivity skills and a strong sense of personal responsibility as well as:
- Merchandising experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to multi task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meets deadlines. -Must be able to read and compare labels, tags and written instruction.
- Must have reliable transportation-Associate will use their own vehicle to go from one store to the next
This position is contingent upon the associate passing one or more of the following:
a- Drug Screen
b- Background Check
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.