Position Open - Posted Tuesday, June 12th 2018
Marketing CoordinatorLos Angeles CA Entry Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Reports to:
About The Position
The ideal candidate is hard-working, creative, and can think “outside the box.” You are a problem-solver and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Coordinator will be team-player, a passionate advocate of the consumer, and a champion of our brand. You will aid the marketing team with various responsibilities and work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure the completion of marketing initiatives.
- Contribute and support marketing initiatives by completing creative briefs and managing timelines for retailer presentations
- Create marketing and promotional materials
- Collaborate with Education team to create unique YTTP training materials
- Support the sales needs of the YTTP field team including gratis, samples, EDU material creation, etc.
- Liaise with YTTP retail partners to ensure timely execution of all marketing programs
- Assist in managing the YTTP retail marketing programs and work with YTTP retail partners, including sampling, merchandising and event marketing programs.
- Develop and help manage marketing calendar and budget
- Accountable for product updates, including copy and imagery for YTTP retail partner websites
- Compile and update competitive analysis to help evaluate positioning and pricing in the marketplace
- Initiate creative and marketing briefs for marketing kits and sampling initiatives
- Assist in management of PR initiatives, partnerships, and event coordination
- B.A / B.S required
- Must have Beauty Industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and YTTP Culture
- This position is salaried and full-time
- YTTP culture is nimble and fun. We're a small team and we're a family-owned company. We tell jokes around here, we collaborate constantly, and we wear many hats.
- The daily joy of working with a people that are hungry, humble, and smart – we cater to high performers.
- This location is in Los Angeles, those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States. This is not a remote location job.