CANarchy Craft Brewery CollectiveView Full Profile
About The Position
Market Manager - Northeast (MA, CT, NY Metro)
This position is responsible for the sales and distribution growth of the CANarchy portfolio by managing distributor relationships and leading execution at the retail level.
- Accountable for the sales and distribution growth of the CANarchy portfolio in the assigned market.
- Maintains distributor management and communication throughout all levels of the wholesaler organization to generate consistent focus and effort in growing the CANarchy portfolio.
- Provides account management, planning and execution in chain & key accounts within the assigned territory.
- Ensures development of productive business relationships in the assigned account base that drive results.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Annual Business plan for assigned distributors and an overall strategic sales plan for the assigned territory to increase and build CANarchy business.
- Provides day to day management and training/accountability of all CANarchy sales reps within the territory.
- Maintains a regular and frequent communication with the Regional Sales Director & Sales Management team regarding strategy, sales data, and overall market performance.
- Participates in Territory Sales Rep development and training.
- Communicates market level information to Regional Sales Director.
- Remains in consistent communication with chain managers communicating pricing, distribution, program execution and other key measurements.
- Leads team execution of marketing programs in defined territory.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge in business/beer math
- Skilled in use of VIP
- Skilled in use of Armadillo
- Skilled in use of Lilypad
- Skilled in use of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Skilled in effective communication
- Skilled in presentations
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Ability to train, develop, and lead a team
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10-50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Supervisor: Regional Sales Director
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s required
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Less than 35%
Driving Requirements: Yes
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.