Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Drive volume and profit growth in accounts and on annual, monthly, customer and brand basis. Manage relationships with accounts. Work closely with Trade Development, field sales, retailers and District Managers to manage business and programs.
- Manage and evaluate through Trade Development all promotional spending by account priority with regards to performance and implement corrective business building actions
- Beat the plan and competition through net sales value, growing share and volume.
- Promotional calendar implemented flawlessly across all stores in selected accounts
- Ensure approval of new items/innovation brands and skus on time
- Proactively participate with Trade Development and Sales Management in strategy briefing sessions while continuously providing feedback on program execution and effectiveness
- Assist Sales Management and Trade Development in the development of account specific presentations as well as goals for distribution and merchandising promotion execution
- Competitors analyzed and sources of competitive advantage defined
- Assign and achieve goals by account, ensure accurate sales forecasting activities.
- Relationships nurtured at every level with customer
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the results of plans by channel, key account and individual customer
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of direct reports where applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3-4 years of relevant sales experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.