ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Commercial & Distribution
- Design a commercial, sales, and distribution strategy that covers a route to market, trade pricing, incentives, distribution partnerships, trade analysis, and sales activations.
- Achieve a monthly bottom line target based on shipment forecasts and P&L management, as agreed with the Distillery and Leadership Team.
- Directly manage and be responsible for distribution relationships and key accounts. Use market data, extract & interpret insights and turn them into concrete actions.
Marketing and Brand Management
- Preserve the long-term equity of the brand.
- Implement the Brand’s Playbook with a consumer centered approach.
- With the Distillery team, implement a marketing strategy that includes allocation of marketing expenditures, forecasts and plans, including but not limited to creating consumer experiences, consumer advertising & promotion, trade marketing activities that will drive conversion at the last 3 feet (execution/programming at point of sale), social media, sponsorship and events, and strategy and programming.
- With the Distillery team test and implement new revenue streams for the Company.
Financial Results and Management
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, supervise the profit and loss statement (“P&L”), and manage other administrative needs of the Company.
- Review, assess, and provide input on sales performance (volumes), P&L, production, marketing expense, T&E, payroll, and inventory that will be recorded on business performance reports.
- Keep the Company compliant with all laws, specifically, those related to alcohol trade practice and distribution, and maintain all required licenses for operations.
Site and Staff Management
- Coordinate with the Distillery team the operations of the tasting room and help design a strategy to drive foot traffic to the Distillery, maximizing the use of the front space and tasting room to be a revenue generator.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the Distillery and supervise, orient, and train employers; ensuring a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated and that they are always followed.
- Work with the Distillery team to plan adequate, timely, and safe production.
- Reports To Leadership Team