Position Open - Posted Wednesday, August 8th 2018
Head of SalesNew York New York Senior Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: CEO
About The Position
The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing growth in all aspects of STAMBA’s sales - both B2B and B2C. Our Head of Sales will implement a clear retail growth strategy by liaising with, managing, and ensuring the continuity of existing accounts; finalizing partnerships with interested partners; and procuring new accounts. The Head of Sales will also oversee online direct to consumer sales growth via managing customer service interactions and sales promotions. The Head of Sales will work with the CEO to establish sales goals and growth strategies in the blossoming Beauty/Wellness market, first domestically and then internationally in chosen regions. The Head of Sales will be responsible for all hands-on sales responsibilities initially, and the right candidate will eventually will take on more managerial responsibility and hiring/overseeing a growing sales team.
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market.
- Liaise with all retail partners for order processing, client services, and account management.
- Coordinate sales staff trainings - both in person and video trainings.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all partners and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, and Sales Planner.
- Maintain accurate records of retail distribution profiles, and online customer analysis.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets.
- At least 3 years sales experience in the organic wellness and or beauty space, including boutiques, spas, resorts, department stores, etc. (or equivalent with a passion for the organic, holistic, sustainable aspects).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Independently motivated and driven to succeed.
- Positive attitude and approach.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to travel.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Ability to Analyze and think strategically.
- Attention to Detail.
- A love for holistic living, sustainability and natural lifestyle a major plus.