Position Open - Posted Monday, July 30th 2018
Graphic DesignerLos Angeles California Mid-Level Full Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
About The Position
The Graphic Designer is responsible for ideating, developing and implementing Koia’s visual identity in line with our brand guidelines. You’ll be working on a wide variety of design projects, from new packaging ideas and optimizations, digital and offline creative assets, in store display pieces and all event materials.
- Own design and build visual equity of the Koia brand, through development and execution of all branded materials
- Develop, present and produce new packaging concepts for Koia
- Ideate and execute physical materials, including trade show graphics, flyers, letters, logos, presentation materials, sell sheets, and in store display concepts.
- Oversee all product photoshoots, either in house or working with external resources
- Digital asset production, including but not limited to:
- Digital Ads – banners, social assets, etc.
- Website collateral
- Responsible for conversion of approved design digital file to clean production file in preparation for all print vendors.
- Seek new techniques and trends that may apply to any materials designed for brand plans.
- Assist with developing and updating website, social media and print communications
- Assist with design and development of company SWAG
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience designing marketing communications in consumer goods industry (agency or in house experience)
- Experience designing for both digital media (banner ads, emails, etc) and physical media (print ads, in-store displays, brochures, etc.
- Product packaging design and production experience
- Extensive experience using various Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- The ability to decipher complex layered Illustrator files
- Comfortable building print-ready files in both Illustrator and InDesign
- Adept at basic Photoshop retouching
- Extremely organized and able to develop and manage a large portfolio of image files
Koia is the leader in the refrigerated plant based protein beverage space. We make our 100% plant protein drinks naturally craveable by using simple ingredients. We keep in things you recognize, like almonds, pea, brown rice and hemp, and keep out things you don’t want, like excess sugar, artificial ingredients and GMO’s. With 18g of complete plant protein and only 4g of sugar in every bottle, Koia is craveable, healthy, convenient plant powered nutrition.