Position Open - Posted Friday, June 8th 2018
Graphic DesignerSeattle Washington Mid-Level Temporary Marketing
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
Purpose: This role will help build our design culture, develop creative ideas and craft outstanding products. The Designer will develop and produce concepts and campaigns that successfully bring our Brand to life.
- Produce designs from concept to completion for web, mobile, social, email, print, packaging, editorial, etc.
- Deep understanding of agile working evionments
- Present and produce creative concepts at required stages for monthly promotions, product launches, campaigns, emails and branding presentations
- Streamline processes to increase productivity and quality of executions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate and understand the needs for each project
- Ability to assess priorities and work well under pressure; excellent time management, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong production skills with ability to take direction and work closely with team memebers
- Communicate and understand the needs for each project
- Must be proficient in Adobe CS6, Illustrator, Indesign and other Adobe CC
- Responsive Web Design
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years experience in graphic design and production
- A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as demonstrating creativity and attention to quality and detail.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.