Position Open - Posted Friday, June 8th 2018
Event ProducerNew York NY Mid-Level Full Time Operations
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
About The Position
FounderMade is obsessed with the world’s best products in food, wellness, and beauty. Our mission is get the most innovative, inspiring consumer brands to the place they belong: in the hands of those who want them. We do this through helping consumers discover new brands that will improve their lives, empowering founders to bring their products to more people, and bringing retailers and distributors a curated selection of best-in-class brands through our tech platform and annual summits.
FounderMade is seeking an Event Producer to join our Operations team in New York. As an Event Producer, you are expected to develop and manage production of all FounderMade Summits to ensure a high-quality experience for all our partners and attendees.
Potential for full-time for the right candidate.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You'll prepare and manage production schedules and logistics.
- You'll participate in ideation, collaborating with art and technical directors for the event in order to generate concepts and brainstorm ideas. Must also develop a plan for the execution of these ideas.
- You'll manage client relationships on production related issues, as well as managing client needs and expectations.
- You'll manage production staff, including assigning individual responsibilities and setting deadlines and deliverables.
- You'll develope and managing event budgets and project profit margins.
- You'll source venues, vendors, staffing and negotiating contracts with all.
- You'll liaise with in-house Design and Operations divisions to reach client goals for each project.
- You'll obtain and managing event permits.
- You'll prepare documents for events, including run-of-show, production schedules, and scripts.
You’re Our Dream Candidate Because
- You have professional trade show and conference management experience in house or for an event or communications agency.
- You have 5-7 years event experience with 1-3 years experience with trade shows.
- You have a strong sense of project management and multi discipline coordination.
- You're outgoing, friendly, sense of team spirit, confident and dedicated to event management.
- You have experience in trade show management, event planning, conference management, technical event management, project management, hospitality management, public relations, advertising, exhibitions and promotions.
- You're experienced with Keynote.
Why You’ll Love Working at FounderMade
- You’ll have an immediate impact. We’re a small, passionate team who doesn’t just talk about doing things—we actually get them done.
- You’ll have your hands in all aspects of event product.
- You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership team and have the chance to learn about all facets of a fast-growing startup.
- Free. Product. Samples. Our product closet is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.